Partial Denture Frameworks
ProJet™ DP 3510 3D Printing System
With the ProJet® DP 3-D Production System, you can automate the creation of wax patterns used to cast the metal framework for partial denture frameworks.
A scanner is used to scan your plaster model, and software is then used to model the denture framework wax-up. The ProJet DP makes the wax-ups, and these can be directly used to cast the alloy using a lost wax casting process.
Benefits include increased productivity, consistent fit, less finishing time as well as cost savings from batch operations.
Benefits of 3D Printed Dental Frameworks
- Manual Survey & Design
- Manual Block-out & relief wax application
- Pouring, Trimming, Dehydrating & Wax-dipping Refractory model
- Manual Wax-Up & tacky liquid flash
- Reduces Finishing Time & Materials
- No Hand Waxing
ProJet™ 3-D Production System for Partial Denture Frameworks
- Accurately consistently and economically manufacture precision dental wax-ups that are castable and pressable
- Simple to operate in-lab printer
- Compatible with most known 3D scanners in the industry
Call 281-583-7552 or contact us online for a quote on the DP 3510 or to ask about 3D printing of partial denture frameworks.