Surgical Drill Guides
The most affordable, simple, and accurate Surgical Drill Guides are now available from Dental 3D Solutions. New advances in 3D technology and scanning capabilities have made fast, ultra-accurate surgery available to every dentist.
The surgical drill guide from Dental 3D Solutions is exceptionally accurate because we merge your patient’s CT scan with the digital scan of the teeth or denture in our planning software. This allows for the best implant placement based on the tissue and bone. The system is designed for both tooth-supported drill guides and edentulous drill guides.
Drill guides are not just for the difficult cases anymore. You will find our guides beneficial because they provide the confidence of knowing your implant is going on the right place. You can never be too cautious when it comes to implant placement.
CT Scan Implant Drill Guide Video
- Reduced Chair Time
- Fast Turnaround – 5 days upon receipt of complete data
- One set price, regardless of the number of implants
- No expensive kit necessary
- Experienced dentist on staff to help plan and execute the case
Call 281-674-7252 or contact us online to discuss the Dental 3D Solutions dental drill guide system.
How to Get Started on Your First Case
The process is very easy and only gets easier with each new case. We are readily available to answer your questions and offer guidance.
1. Send us your CT Scan in the form of Dicom images (a simple Dropbox upload). Contact our office at 281-674-7252 to setup your Dropbox folder.
- For a tooth-supported case, ship your models to our office at: 11101 Cutten Road., Ste. 105 Houston, TX 77066 OR upload your intraoral scan to Dropbox.
- For an edentulous case, make a duplicated denture out of Biocryl XR, then scan the denture (see scanning protocols), and send us the Dicom images of that scan.
2. Complete the drill guide order form and send to Dental 3D Solutions via email or Dropbox.
3. Our resident dentist, Dr. Flinn, will plan the implants and schedule a phone conference to discuss the placement of the implants and move them as you feel necessary. Download the free program TeamViewer 8 for a remote connection to us to view the treatment plan.
Drill Guide Images Gallery
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) About Drill Guides
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions section for answers to some of the questions you might have about the exceptionally precise 3D printed drill guide system.
3D Drill Guide Resources
- Suggested Timeline for CT Guided Surgery
- Instructions for Implant Surgery using the Single Drill System
- How to fabricate a tooth-supported scan appliance
- How to fabricate and scan an Edentulous Scan appliance
- Order Form
- Wilson RX Form Instructions
Call 281-674-7252 or email Jaime Cobden at firstname.lastname@example.org