How to Get Started on Your First Case
The process is very easy and only gets easier with each new case. We are readily available to answer your questions and offer guidance.
1. Send us your CT Scan in the form of Dicom images (a simple Dropbox upload). Contact our office to setup your Dropbox folder. Call 281-674-7252.
- For a tooth-supported case, ship your models to our office at: 11101 Cutten Road., Ste. 105 Houston, TX 7706
- For an edentulous case, make a duplicated denture out of Biocryl XR, then scan the denture (see scanning protocols), and send us the Dicom images of that scan.
2. Complete the drill guide order form and send to Dental 3D Solutions via email or Dropbox.
3. Our resident dentist, Dr. Flinn, will plan the implants and schedule a phone conference to discuss the placement of the implants and move them as you feel necessary. Download the free program TeamViewer 8 for a remote connection to us to view the treatment plan.
Call 281-674-7252 or email Jaime Cobden at firstname.lastname@example.org